"As a professional athlete I have been blessed to learn about the body and mind from some of the best trainers and coaches in the world. Along the way, I made sure to pay close attention and ask a ton of questions from these professionals, so I could better understand the way we humans work."
Join Kjersti live, online in a one hour workshop where you will learn:
- Better quality and increased performance at work
- How can you who work a lot in front of the computer benefit from mental training and meditation?
- How YOU can use your BREATH to increase your FOCUS
- Better BODY POSTURE =
- more QUALITY and JOY in your work
- How to MASTER stress and SLEEP DEEPER
- How to OPTIMIZE your nervous system
- How to "switch on and off" =
- How to be more PRSNT both at work and in your free time
Kjersti Buaas is a four time Olympic snowboarder and bronze medalist from Trondheim, Norway. She has competed on the world snowboard tour for over 20 years and in 2018 she was the head coach for the Olympic Slovakian Snowboard Team, where she taught them focus, positive mindset, meditation and mindfulness and how to apply it to their physical performance.
After completing a bachelor in sports science, immersing herself in conscious breathwork along with a 200-hour certification as a meditation teacher, she offers regular workshops, retreats and courses through her company PRSNT. Here she works with Olympic athletes, CEO’s, small and large businesses, individuals and groups and people who join her PRSNT women’s retreats.
On Sunday, September 25th those who have purchased tickets to this meditation will receive a link for the live session 2 hours before the online event starts.